Category Archives: Top Tips

Relevant, up-to-date tips to add avalue to your business and enhance performance

Productivity and the 80/20 Rule

Productivity According to Pareto According to the the Pareto Principle, 20% of your activity will account for 80% of your results. Vilfredo Pareto, an Italian economist, first described the principle in 1895: 20% of your products or services will produce … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

How Are Your Reviews?

Last week I held a snapshot poll my Facebook page, the results are in! It would seem that  while only 25% of people were motivated to buy by the ‘cheapest price’, the remaining 75% of people choose to ‘buy now’ because … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Leave a comment

That Job You Hate? Delegate!

How’s Your ‘To-Do’ List? We all have jobs that we don’t like doing. That task that keeps getting filed under ‘later’. The one that just doesn’t go away. The job that is so huge you have no idea where to … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

How To Get Google Reviews

Do Google Reviews Matter? The short answer is, yes, they do. Any SEO strategy should include increasing the number of reviews and testimonials across all media, including: Search engines Website Social media Directories On other relevant websites How Do I … Continue reading

Posted in Blog, Top Tips | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

Get More Customers With An Effective About Us Page

Your About Us Page I’ve recently been asked for help with another About Us page, I love writing these. This is an excellent opportunity for your customers to get to know you. Clearly your website should reflect the nature of … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

How to Gain Trust

Gain Trust to Gain Customers Would you buy off someone you just didn’t trust? No? Neither would I. What makes you trust someone enough to do business with them? There are so many ways that you can garner trust in … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

SEO – Keyword Research

Keyword Research Keywords matter, they always have, they still do. They have a vital place within your unique, pragmatic and well-written content to help prospective customers find you. You are aiming to help your customers, to add value and to … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Unique Page Content – Why Bother?

Why is Unique Page Content So Important? Simply put, Google does not like copying. Remember your school days when the teacher had a couple of kids up at the front of the class, holding their homework aloft, ‘Who copied whom?’ … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Optimise Your Images For SEO

Image Optimisation in 5 Easy Steps Images present a valuable opportunity to capture Google’s attention. Let’s face it, we need all the brownie points we can get to earn a place on Google’s first page. In terms of SEO (Search … Continue reading

Posted in Top Tips | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Inbound Links Improve Performance

Playing the Google Game – SEO Google just loves to see links to your site from relevant websites with high Page Authority. If Google sees that ‘big players’ are linking to your site, it is far more likely to notice … Continue reading

Posted in Small Business Support, Top Tips | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment