Keywords matter, they always have, they still do. They have a vital place within your unique, pragmatic and well-written content to help prospective customers find you. You are aiming to help your customers, to add value and to answer their queries by offering appropriate and relevant solutions.
Think about your offering:
- What service/product do you provide?
- What do your prospective searchers call it? What might they search for?
- Do your research, use a keyword research tool such as: Google Keyword Planner, Keyword Explorer from Moz, SEMrush
- Carefully compose titles and meta descriptions that clearly and accurately describe what your page is about.
How to Get Found by The Right Customers
Ultimately, search engines are like dating websites. It is a dating game, you want:
- The people that find you to actually be looking for you, are you ‘the one’?
- To be found by the right people for you
- Then to fall in love with each other, forevermore
In order to do that, they have to find you first, it’s up to you to make that easy.